Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY/ FATHER'S DAY!!!!











Yeah I know Mother's Day was a long time ago....I tried to do a post back then and my computer kept messing up and now I am just getting to this... so I am going to just combine them.....


Alexis is an amazing mom to my little niece and nephews and comtinues to amaze me at how she does it...I am very grateful to have her as a sister-in-law.....

Also she is hard to get in pictures.....my new goal is to try to get more pictures of her and her kids!!!

Happy Father's Day to my Big Brother!!
He is a great dad and a great brother...I hope you had a great Father's Day!!!

1 comment:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Oh, those are the sweetest pictures. Mom's are hard to get in pictures.....usually they the ones behind the camera. Thanks for a new post of your family!!!